Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dry itchy and swelling skin?

For the past week my ankles have been itchy no swelling. Since yesterday i have had itching everywhere and swelling after i itch.Can someone help me plz!!??

Dry itchy and swelling skin?
try some lotion and benadrly


see a doctor if it gets very bad
Reply:I have very itchy skin also, it's terrible. But the best way for it to stop itching is if you take a shower and use body wash for itchy dry skin. Don't take a shower longer than 10-15 minutes. Don't use extremely hot water to bathe. Warm would be best. Use the shower gel then come out and use gold bond itching body lotion. It's the best, I always get really itchy to the point were my skin is pealing and get scabs. Now I dont get it as much as I use to.


I would use Aveeno body wash.


No comments:

Post a Comment