Sunday, November 20, 2011

My skin is itchy,and easily irriated with red bumps?

my face was irritated by something i was allegry to and it caused my skin to peel. Now the area that has peeled.. is pinkish and veryitchy.. and it gets irritated very easily with red bumps. why is this, and what should i do for my face to heal? what lotion should i use and should i use makeup to cover it up when im out?

My skin is itchy,and easily irriated with red bumps?
Ask a doctor or risk listening to one of us and making it worse.





Use Desitin. That should relieve the itching and promote faster healing.
Reply:THE ANSWERS IS LOTRISONE,(clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate) a lotion 30ML. by prescription only have your Doctors give you this miracle cream, apply twice a day, then you Email me and Thank me a million it work I,m telling you the honest the God truths, my mom found it to be miracle so will you.


No comments:

Post a Comment