Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oily skin, but flaky and itchy?

Recently the weather has been dry and at first it started with a itchy rash around the eyes. Now my whole face is flaky when I rub it and it itches a little bit in random areas. This never happened to me before in the dry season and also in dryer places. I already live in a place that's considered "humid". It's also weird to see that I have such oily skin but it's still flaking? I put moisturizer but my face still itches and flakes if i rub it. Anyone know the problem?

Oily skin, but flaky and itchy?
You need to take a vitamin b complex. I had this problem around my chin area and believe it or not a dentist told me to take vitamin b complex and it went away. I stopped taking it for awhile one time and it came back and when I started taking the vitamin b complex again it went away. You said you have oily skin, what about acne, is that a problem too? Anyway, you can try taking zinc along with the vitamin b complex, that should help. I was having break outs; but since I take zinc I don't have that problem anymore. Don't stop moisterizing, I know that sounds like it will only worsen the problem ;but actually it is just the opposite. When we don't moisterize it causes our oil glands to become over active to compensate for the moister loss after washing or bathing. I have researched all of this and it works. So give it try, besides it is not near as costly as all the medicines a dermatologist would precribe to you.
Reply:Even oily skin needs a moisturizer, but choose a light, watery fluid; this will be enough for your skin. Allow the moisturizer to sink in well and then absorb the excess with a tissue to prevent shine.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co...

frangipni

No comments:

Post a Comment