Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why is my skin itchy and bumpy?

working out a lot


sweating

Why is my skin itchy and bumpy?
I do this when I use washing detergent that I am getting sensitive/allergic too...





Do you have sensitivites to perfumes or latex or lotions etc?





I have to use totally perfume and fragrance free things like All Free, Bounce Free, and unscented Dove soap...





Makeup - I have to use Arbonne makeup and face products...





If you need help getting these products for makeup etc, email me and I will get you my distributor that has been working with me for 14 years with makeup and hair products and soaps etc - she is awesome and knows the situation because she is sensitive to things too...





take care and hope this helps...





loseyourbelly101@yahoo.com
Reply:take a bath some times it usualy helps keep away the rashes and diseases have you told your bf ? he might want to know to wear gloves next time he touches you


No comments:

Post a Comment