Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sometimes i suddenly get itchy and my skin feels like pin pricks. What is wrong with me?

My head starts to get really itchy and i feel tingly and hot all of a sudden.





Im not allergic to anything i dont think.

Sometimes i suddenly get itchy and my skin feels like pin pricks. What is wrong with me?
I think you may have an alergy to a food or something in a food. I would suggest keeping a food diary for a week or two. As soon as you get the symptoms, look at what you've eaten that day and see if anything jumps out as something you eat each time it happens.





It could even be an ingredient in several foods or candy you eat. Gum and mints, particularly sugar-free ones have additives and preservatives to make or keep it sweet. Many of these have side affects you could be experiencing.





Good luck!
Reply:If you continue to experience the tingling and cannot identify a food alergy I would see a doctor and see what they might suggest for you... Report It


street fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment