Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have very itchy skin i was told via Dr.I have flat wort's but ......?

Icant seem to stiop itching and spreding it but only to me.I can't give it to anyone.

I have very itchy skin i was told via Dr.I have flat wort's but ......?
ummm i use to have very bad itchy skin to ,my Doctor told me one time that it was this that and everything else he could never stick with just one answer but n e ways you either have 1 dry itchy skin ,your allergic to something or it might just be what the Doctor said it was you can go th the closes store to you like Wall-mart or wall-greens and get something that helps you out
Reply:Search the web for skin disorders. Who knows there might be something else, drs do not always know it all.





Now for the itch, you can try a bynidryl stick, or even oragel (yes the tooth acke stuff) it will numb the skin so you will not itch. That works great for bug bites as well. LOL.





I have exima Not sure on the spelling LOL. I have found when I eat milk products it gets worse. I have hand lotion to apply and that keeps it from getting so dry and stops the itching.





Good luck.


Hugs Kim Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment