Saturday, July 24, 2010

My skin has been itchy lately, but not from dryness... could it be allergies?

The weather has recently changed from ice cold and snowy, to 50 degrees and rainy. Could more allergens be in the air causing my skin to itch?





(My skin gets itchy in the summer if I'm outside or near the woods, it's not a severe itch)

My skin has been itchy lately, but not from dryness... could it be allergies?
Yea it could be caused by skin allergies but you might want to go to the doctor for an allergie test
Reply:I ususally get itchy like that too when I let like 4 days go by with out showering. I practice kick boxing daily, so with all that persperation the itch appears after day 3. But on day 4 I either shower or go to the dermatalogist for an injection cause it gets bad. MAybe you could have the same thing. Sprinkle on baby powder and that could help with the smell. Some people find it offensive. (Thats what I've been told)

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment