Saturday, July 24, 2010

Itchy skin & eyelid?

I have a strange burning rash on my things. Sometimes it itches, but most of the time it doesn't. It just burns. And it's not like I am wearing tight pants or clothing.





Here's the thing...it stings only when the weather starts to get cold. It doesn't happen when the weather is warm/hot. The colder it gets, the more it burns and turns red/scaly.





I also have a strange itching on my eyelid. The same spot. All the time. Tried rinsing my eye with eyewash, but that is a temporary fix. I wear contact lenses %26amp; glasses interchangeably (not at the same time, of course).





Can anyone provide some advice? I wonder if I have eczema and if the contact lens soluttion could be making my eye itch--but it only happens with 1 eye.





Thanks.

Itchy skin %26amp; eyelid?
I think you might have mites. Try looking up info on that.
Reply:You need to see a doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment