Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do I have a strange, itchy skin rash on my fingers?

It started a few days ago and is present on all my knuckles and on some of the joints in my fingers. The skin feels like sandpaper and I see tiny blood clots from where I scratched it.





I don't think it is because of the weather or dryness because I've always lived in dry places and it's never happened to me before.

Why do I have a strange, itchy skin rash on my fingers?
When i was younger, when i got stressed out.. my fingers would break out in this horrible sandpaper rash, and crack and hurt! And it was all stress enduced! I would heavily moisturize and even use vitamin E (buy the vitamin supplements and pop the capsuls with a pin and squeeze the goo on the rash). When i learned to manage my stress, it went away!





Come to find out... my mom gets em too. Exact same place, exact same reaction, exact same cause. So... without seeing a dermetologist, i saw quit stressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment