Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone know if Celexa has a side effect of itchy skin?

I have been on it for two weeks now and about three days ago I have noticed that my palms of hands, fingers, arms and ankles itch like mad. Also, I have looked on website, but can't find interactions with other meds I take.

Does anyone know if Celexa has a side effect of itchy skin?
Celexa is a partner drug with lexapro. I got real itchy just like you while I was taking lexepro.
Reply:I take celexa to. But I always itched. Those red dots that spread, the more you itch 'em. those are common in the summer time. I read all about those on the internet, those are common because of the humidity. Were suppose to change clothes more often in the day in the summer time. %26amp; take cooler showers. The hot water opens pours of the skin.

street fighting

No comments:

Post a Comment