Monday, August 23, 2010

Skin itchy and red after hair dye?

yesterday i got my hair dyed a light brown from kinda blonde and it was fine for the rest of yesterday and last night but this morning my neck around the hairline is red and a bit itchy kind of my ears too.





What can i do to make it better and could it be a reaction to the dye (the rest of my scalp is fine though!)

Skin itchy and red after hair dye?
It's most likely the dye. Maybe those areas were not rinsed as well since other areas are okay. It won't last long. My scalp gets red all over every time I dye it. If you had it done professionally, tell your hairdresser so they can take care. There is also a little packet of ? they can put in the dye to make it less reactive.
Reply:It probably is an allergic reaction from the dye. Take two Benadryl and call me in the morning. If it is severe, go to a dermatologist.

dendrobium

No comments:

Post a Comment