Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get rid of dry, itchy skin permanently?

I'm not content with lotions. They don't really work for me. I'm just tired of itching everytime it's hot. What should I do?

How do you get rid of dry, itchy skin permanently?
You can't get rid of "dry and itchy skin permanently." But there are helpful ways to prevent that from happening. I use the Jergens ultra healing lotion and I recommend it. Check it out and see if it helps you and mabey you like it. Also, The doctor says water is what makes your skin dry the most. So, I would try to wash yourself less than you normally do like from a 30 minute shower to a 5-10 minute shower ,or perhaps take a shower every other day unless within reason. Salt water like the ocean heals your skin instanly. If you have dry skin and wet your body with sea water, then it heals it instanly. I'm not sure why but trust me, it does. You may talk to your doctor and ask why it does. If he doesn't say sea water heals you, then let me know and I'll get the answer for you.
Reply:Buy a humidifier, it's available at any pharmacy, costs around $40 and helps a great deal. Put it in your bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment